Mt. Hebron UMC
Tuesday, July 07, 2015
Serving Christ for the Transformation of Lives
The Psalmist commands us to “Make a joyful noise unto the Lord” (Psalm 100:1). Mt. Hebron is proud to offer a variety of music opportunities for believers of all ages to follow this exhortation. Here are a few of our weekly offerings, but for ALL of the details and to learn more about participating, please contact our Director of Music Ministries, Tom Brunson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that many of these groups only rehearse during the school year.
CHILDREN’S MUSIC OPPORTUNITIES
JAM Kids, a part of Wednesday Night Unplugged (September through May), offers music opportunities each week for children ages three through sixth grade.
- Three Year Old Choir, for children who are three before September 1
- Preschool Choir, ages four and five
- Children’s Choir and Children’s Handchime Choir, grades 1-3
- Junior Choir and Junior Handbell Choir, grades 4-6
- Rock Solid Youth Praise Band is not currently meeting. More information can be found on Sunday Nights at Rock Solid Youth Fellowship at 5pm.
- Chancel Choir, leads worship each week at the 11:15 Traditional service, practices on Wednesday evenings at 7:30 p.m.
- Joyful Sound Choir, ages 55 and above, leads worship periodically at the 9:00 a.m. Traditional service, practices on Mondays at 10:15-10:45 a.m.
- Morning Glory Choir, leads worship regularly at the 9:00 a.m. Traditional service, practices before worship on Sundays between 8:40-9:00 a.m.
- Praise Ensemble, leads worship periodically at all three worship services, practices on Sundays at 5:00 p.m.
- Ladies’ Ensemble, leads worship periodically at all three worship services, practices on Sundays 4:00 p.m.
- United Methodist Men’s Choir, leads worship periodically at the 9:00 Traditional service, rehearses immediately following the Men's breakfasts
- Adult Handbell Choir, practices Wednesdays from 6:40-7:30 p.m.
- Senior Adult Handbell Choir, practices Mondays from 10:45-11:15 a.m.
- New Life! and Ignited Praise Bands lead worship twice a month at the New Life! Contemporary service.
"Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father." (Colossians 3:16,17).